A Culture Expert Inside your Organization
CULTURAL AMBASSADORS’ TRAINING
Save the Date
Paul Nichols, one of our KLS Collaborative Team members will be facilitating a Cultural Ambassador Certification program in February 2017. Paul and I invite you to learn more about this program and extend an invitation for you to join us on February 22-24, 2017. Please call KLS for additional information and to register.
Location – Boston , MA
Gain the skills to deal effectively with cultural challenges within your organization and bring real, lasting solutions with impact.
Using a multi-method approach including case studies, lively intercultural discussions, this program will:
- Navigate the field of organizational and national culture and change with the Hofstede Framework
- Focus on capitalizing on the diversity within your organization
- Explore attracting and retaining talents who bring different contexts and background to your organization
- Provide insight in the combination of organizational culture and national culture
- Provide the opportunity to further develop mutual understanding and respect among people from different cultural backgrounds
- Give you a platform to exchange and interact with experienced intercultural and organizational management specialists